Easily create a modern or classic looking theme in your home with Tathra dining table. Tathra is a place for gatherings, conversation, and play. A quiet statement piece that will elevate your space. The soft sculpted forms of the pedestal are reminiscent of ancient tree trunks while the stone top has soft edges as if polished by the ocean - a true meeting of the elements.
|About our Travertine||Learn More →|
|Care||Learn More →|
|Colour||Clear satin lacquer finished|
|Base||Solid oak/walnut timber|
|Assembly||Flat-packed, assembly on delivery|
A delivery fee applies to all purchases (per order, per location), inclusive of assembly & placement of free-standing items. Our delivery team operates from Tuesday - to Saturday every week excluding public holidays. Our delivery charges are $30 for all orders under $500 & $80 for all orders exceeding $500.
View disposal charges
Bespoke items - Please select carefully as these pieces are made specifically for you, they are not eligible for returns or cancellations.
View our Return Policy
View terms and conditions
Travertine is known for both its unique captivating form and epitome of luxury. It features warm earthy tone colours that runs throughout the stone. Its subdued elegance makes it incredibly versatile and is perfect for classic and modern interior spaces.
Following these simple guidelines to care for your stone piece will keep it looking its best.
- Coaster and placemats will help keep the surface safe from stains and etching.
- Wipe spills or stains using a damp cloth and natural soap, follow with a clean damp cloth.
- The coating applied to stone surfaces make it easier to keep stone products clean. However, if any liquid is spilled on the stone surface, permanent staining may occur if not cleaned properly. Immediately use a dry cloth to absorb the liquid.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or pads.
- Do not use vinegar, Windex or bleach.