The Native Coffee Table features a smooth, unique design that will add a fresh sense of delight into any room. The gorgeous terrazzo textured top reflects elegance and class while the strong light oak legs create a sturdy and practical structure whilst accentuating the overall polished style of the piece.
|About our Terrazzo||Learn More →|
|Care||Learn More →|
|Finish||Terrazzo: Protective clear matt sealant
Base: Clear satin lacquer finish
|Assembly||Flat-packed, assembled on delivery|
A delivery fee applies to all purchases (per order, per location), inclusive of assembly & placement of free-standing items. Our delivery team operates from Tuesday - to Saturday every week excluding public holidays. Our delivery charges are $30 for all orders under $500 & $80 for all orders exceeding $500.
View terms and conditions
About our terrazzo
Terrazzo is known for its beauty, durability and uniqueness. Originating from Italy, Terrazzo was the most commonly used material at home. Today, it can be applied onto any interior wall or floor, including kitchens and bathrooms. Terrazzo comes in a variety of beautiful and bold colours. Because of its composition of natural materials, there will be slight differences in colour and tone. No two pieces are the same.
Following these simple guidelines to care for your stone piece will keep it looking its best.
- Coaster and placemats will help keep the surface safe from stains and etching.
- Wipe terrazzo to remove dust and dirt with a dry cloth.
- Wipe spills or stains using a damp cloth and natural soap, follow with a clean damp cloth.
- Use terrazzo specific sealants or cleaners
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or pads
- Do not use vinegar, Windex or bleach