Duo is a coffee table family that combines not only two different materials but also two delimited areas for different purposes. The simple carved out gentle lip detail creates a tray-like space making it a safer place for smaller objects whilst the larger table top remains flat. The two tops are connected together with horizontal oak stretchers enclosed by the vertical wooden planes.
|About our Stone||Learn More →|
|Care||Learn More →|
|Finish||Travertine: Protective clear matt sealant
Oak: Clear satin lacquer finish
|Base||Solid oak timber|
|Assembly||Flat-packed, assembled on delivery|
A delivery fee applies to all purchases (per order, per location), inclusive of assembly & placement of free-standing items. Our delivery team operates from Tuesday - to Saturday every week excluding public holidays. Our delivery charges are $30 for all orders under $500 & $80 for all orders exceeding $500.
View terms and conditions
Travertine is known for both its unique captivating form and epitome of luxury. It features warm earthy tone colours that runs throughout the stone. Its subdued elegance makes it incredibly versatile and is perfect for classic and modern interior spaces.
Following these simple guidelines to care for your stone piece will keep it looking its best.
- Coaster and placemats will help keep the surface safe from stains and etching.
- Wipe spills or stains using a damp cloth and natural soap, follow with a clean damp cloth.
- The coating applied to stone surfaces make it easier to keep stone products clean. However, if any liquid is spilled on the stone surface, permanent staining may occur if not cleaned properly. Immediately use a dry cloth to absorb the liquid.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or pads.
- Do not use vinegar, Windex or bleach.