The Eden coffee table honours organic shapes, from the curved corners to the wooden support. Perfect for a stylish environment that seeks solace from geometry and cherishes genuine materials. These coffee tables express a harmony and calmness that can only be found in nature, much like ancient geological formations.
|About our Stone||Learn More →|
|Care||Learn More →|
|Finish||Travertine: Protective clear matt sealant
Base: Clear satin lacquer finish
|Base||Solid oak timber|
|Assembly||Flat-packed, assembly on delivery|
A delivery fee applies to all purchases (per order, per location), inclusive of assembly & placement of free-standing items. Our delivery team operates from Tuesday - to Saturday every week excluding public holidays. Our delivery charges are $30 for all orders under $500 & $80 for all orders exceeding $500.
View disposal charges
View our Return Policy.
Travertine is known for both its unique captivating form and epitome of luxury. It features warm earthy tone colours that runs throughout the stone. Its subdued elegance makes it incredibly versatile and is perfect for classic and modern interior spaces.
Following these simple guidelines to care for your stone piece will keep it looking its best.
- Coaster and placemats will help keep the surface safe from stains and etching.
- Wipe spills or stains using a damp cloth and natural soap, follow with a clean damp cloth.
- The coating applied to stone surfaces make it easier to keep stone products clean. However, if any liquid is spilled on the stone surface, permanent staining may occur if not cleaned properly. Immediately use a dry cloth to absorb the liquid.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or pads.
- Do not use vinegar, Windex or bleach.