Aniline leather is a natural product, and it may incur marks or discrepancy of colour overtime. This is normal and forms part of the leather characteristics and uniqueness.
Regularly wipe your leather with clean, dry cloth on a weekly basis to remove dust and dirt particles. Avoid placing leather products near heat sources or direct sunlight which may cause leather to fade. If you spill water or other substances on the surface, we suggest you dab it quickly with an absorbent paper towel. For difficult stains, we recommend using a professional cleaning company.
Care for Aniline Leather
- Use a soft brush or a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush attachment to remove any dust or debris from the sofa.
- For spills or stains, remove it immediately by blotting the substance with a clean dry white cloth.
- Use distilled water to wipe leather. Minerals from tap water can leave white marks.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or other heat sources to prevent fading and potential damage.
- Do not use blow dryer to dry water stains.
- Recommended leather moisturizing product brands - Leather Master, Mohawk and Leather Magic.
- Before using any leather moisturising product, test it on an inconspicuous area of the sofa to make sure it does not damage or discolour the leather. Use sparingly.
- Avoid conditioning oils that contain silicone or wax.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information.