The Gion coffee table's ribbed solid wood base is modelled after a kind of tea establishments that may be seen in the streets of Gion in Kyoto. The organised layout of the wooden ribs contrasts beautifully with the more arbitrary placement of the stones that make up the travertine surface top.
|About our Stone||Learn More →|
|Care||Learn More →|
|Finish||Travertine: Protective clear matt sealant
Oak: Clear satin lacquer finish
|Base||Solid oak timber|
|Assembly||Flat-packed, assembly on delivery|
A delivery fee applies to all purchases (per order, per location), inclusive of assembly & placement of free-standing items. Our delivery team operates from Tuesday - to Saturday every week excluding public holidays. Our delivery charges are $30 for all orders under $500 & $80 for all orders exceeding $500.
View disposal charges
View our Return Policy.
View terms and conditions
Travertine is known for both its unique captivating form and epitome of luxury. It features warm earthy tone colours that runs throughout the stone. Its subdued elegance makes it incredibly versatile and is perfect for classic and modern interior spaces.
Following these simple guidelines to care for your stone piece will keep it looking its best.
- Coaster and placemats will help keep the surface safe from stains and etching.
- Wipe spills or stains using a damp cloth and natural soap, follow with a clean damp cloth.
- The coating applied to stone surfaces make it easier to keep stone products clean. However, if any liquid is spilled on the stone surface, permanent staining may occur if not cleaned properly. Immediately use a dry cloth to absorb the liquid.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or pads.
- Do not use vinegar, Windex or bleach.
Visit our Care Page.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information.